For nearly two months, River Street Planning & Development has been privileged to organize and lead an all-volunteer team of colleagues to assist the Town of Prattsville recover from Tropical Storms Irene and Lee. Our work involves all aspects of community planning, design, economic assessment, implementation planning and advocacy. The Prattsville community has high hopes. Over 120 people attended a community vision planning event over the weekend of November 4-6th.
The colleagues working with us include:
- Synthesis Architects, Schenectady, NY
- Place Alliance, Orlando, Florida
- TAP, Inc., Troy, NY
- OMNI Housing Development, LLC, Albany, NY
- Alta Planning and Design, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Behan Planning & Design, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Elan Planning and Design, Saratoga Springs, NY
- The Chazen Companies, Glens Falls and Poughkeepsie, NY
- CLA Site, Landscape Architecture, Planning and Engineering, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Christina Snyder, North Blenheim, NY
- Community Planning and Environmental Associates, Berne, NY
- SUNY Albany Masters Program in Urban and Regional Planning
If you would like to help Prattsville or one of the other devastated communities please contact Margaret Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org.